You’re riding along on your motorcycle and BAM!! You are involved in a motorcycle accident, get knocked down and seriously injured by a careless driver. What if we told you the worst was yet to come? Sometimes dealing with insurance companies is worse than the motorcycle accident itself. You are a victim, yet the insurance company turns a deaf ear.
At The Law Offices of Bob Osburn, we have a unique and very special relationship with motorcycle riders, and have an outstanding reputation for successfully fighting insurance companies on your behalf. We are motorcycle accident lawyers.
Been in a Motorcycle Accident?
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you have been involved in a motorcycle accident:
- Don’t settle with an insurance company until you seek legal council
- Don’t provide a written or recorded statement to an insurance company
- Make notes about the details of the motorcycle accident
- What was the weather like?
- What was the time of day and the traffic like?
- How many vehicles were involved?
- List names and contact info for those involved and witnesses.
- Draw a diagram of the scene.
- Include any photos with your notes.
- See a doctor for any injuries.
We know how to deal with these insurance companies to get your bike repaired or replaced and get the money you deserve for your injuries. When it comes to fighting for you, we do good work.
Let’s face it, other than our families, there is nothing we are more passionate about than helping you recover as quickly as possible. We work long hours for you on your case and pouring over case books, doctors’ notes and preparing evidence to the insurance companies about the value of your motorcycle and damaged lives. We don’t stop until we get the result you deserve.